We get along in sweet accord Check out Where Could I Go (Homecoming Album Version) by Gaither Vocal Band on Amazon Music. 2. Traditional Accompaniment Track. Eddie Vedder often changes the words when he sings "Yellow Ledbetter." Where Could I Go Gaither Vocal Band. Where Could I Go Gaither Vocal Band Living below, in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford Striving alone, to face temptation's sword Where could I go but to the Lord? We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Striving alone, to face temptation's sword, where could I go but to the Lord? 5:02 PREVIEW Temporary Home. Hardly a comfort can afford The basic story is about a guy whose brother dies in the first Gulf War. [Music Download] By: Gaither Vocal Band Format: Music Download Vendor: Daywind Music Group Publication Date: 2008 Stock No: WWDL141547-CP Where Could I Go Lyrics: Living below, in this old sinful world / Hardly a comfort can afford / Striving alone, to face temptation's sword / Where could I go but to the Lord? - The Gaither Vocal Band, Jake Hess, Vestal Goodman, J.D. Leave feedback, The group was formed in 1980 on the spur of the moment before a concert with the song "First Day In Heaven" with Bill Gaither & Gary McSpadden of the. Gaither Vocal Band. Where could I go but to the Lord? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, oh where could I go? At this point the "New Gaither Vocal Band' dropped the "new" part of … read more The group was formed in 1980 on the spur of the moment before a concert with the song "First Day In Heaven" with Bill Gaither & Gary McSpadden of the Bill Gaither Trio , and St… read more 2:43 PREVIEW Had It Not Been. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Where could I go, but to the Lord? UPC # 614187809327 . Where could I go, but to the Lord? Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone We get along in sweet accord But when my soul, needs manna from above Where could I go but to the Lord? Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to save me in the end Where could I go… Gaither Vocal Band - December 9, 2003 Genre: Southern Gospel. Where could I go, but to the Lord? 2:41 PREVIEW Where Could I Go. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Farther Along (Original Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), He Touched Me (Low Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), He Touched Me (Original Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), He Touched Me (Original Key Performance Track With Background Vocals), Farther Along (High Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), Farther Along (Low Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), I Believe in a Hill Called Mount Calvary (High Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), I Believe in a Hill Called Mount Calvary (Original Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), It Is Finished (High Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), It Is Finished (Low Key Performance Track Without Background Vocals), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. The song Where Could I Go But to the Lord is performed by Gaither Vocal Band in the album named Homecoming in the year 1995 . LYRICS: If you could see what I once was If you could go with me Back to where I started from Then I know you would see A miracle of love that took me In it's sweet embrace And made me what I am today Just an old sinner saved by grace I'm j Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end, where could I go, but to the Lord?” This music video by the Gaither Vocal Band was performed at … Where could I go but to the Lord? Striving alone, to face temptation's sword. Performance Track Made Popular By: Gaither Vocal Band Without Background Vocals Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Lyrics by Gaither Vocal Band. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Title: Where Could I Go But To The Lord? Where Could I Go by Gaither Vocal Band (101624) Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go, but to the Lord? Seeking a refuge for my soul Lyrics to "Where Could I Go But To The Lord" by GAITHER VOCAL BAND: Living below, in this old sinful world / Hardly a comfort can afford / Striving alone, to face temptation's sword / Where could I go but to the Lord? You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Where could I go but to the Lord? Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Lyrics for Where Could I Go? Where Could I Go. Where could I go, but to the Lord? Southern Gospel Accompaniment Track. This collection of hits, featuring an interview with Bill Gaither, showcases emotion-filled, unprecedented stage performances. Where Could I Go but to the Lord by Gaither Vocal Band (121745) Where Could I Go [Music Download] by Gaither Vocal Band. Sweeter As The Days Go By - Guy Penrod, Reggie and Ladye Love Smith, Candy Hemphill Christmas, John Starnes Where Could I Go? by Gaither Vocal Band. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 3. Seeking a refuge for my soul Needing a friend, to help me in the end Where could I go… Where could I go, oh where could I go? / Where could I go, oh where could I go? Send Where Could I Go But to the Lord Ringtone to your Cell Living below, in this old sinful world The Gaither Vocal Band is an American Southern Gospel vocal group, named after its founder and leader Bill Gaither. Where could I go, oh where could I go? Home » Music » Accompaniment Tracks » Where Could I Go But To The Lord? Sinner Saved By Grace - Gaither Vocal Band. FAVORITE (7 fans) Gaither Vocal Band. Go directly to shout page. From the Album Better Day January 26, 2010 $1.29 Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Where Could I Go But To The Lord? Where Could I Go But to the Lord Gaither Vocal Band Buy this song. The Best Of Michael English DVD/CD Gospel Music Hall of Famer Michael English has long been one of Christian music’s most identifiable voices, defying music styles and reaching multi-generational audiences for decades. Where Could I Go But to the Lord lyrics performed by Gaither Vocal Band: Living below, in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford Striving alone, to face temptation's sword Where could I go but to the Lord? Gaither Vocal Band Where Could I Go But to the Lord Lyrics. Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go Lyrics. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Where could I go, but to the Lord? 1. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Living below, in this old sinful world Apparently, bad news in the army is given in yellow envelopes. Living below, in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford Striving alone, to face temptation's sword. 1991 Preview SONG TIME The Old Landmark. / Seeking a refuge for my soul / … Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone Sumner, Larry Ford, Jack Toney, Ben Speer, Jessy Dixon Been There, Done That - Jeff & Sheri Easter, Charlotte Ritchie Bill Gaither, a prolific gospel songwriter, and his group, the Gaither Vocal Band, wanted to do a tribute to some of the old gospel standards of Gaither's youth. Top Gaither Vocal Band Lyrics Amazing Grace Alpha And Omega Daystar A Few Good Men Beyond The Open Door The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference I Believe In A Hill Called Mount Calvary Not Gonna Worry Loving God … Seeking a refuge for my soul Performer [The Gaither Vocal Band Is] – Jim Murray (2), Mark Lowry (3), Michael English Performer [The Gaither Vocal Band Is], Executive-Producer – Bill Gaither * Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Where Could I Go by Gaither Vocal Band. Where Could I Go? Title: Where Could I Go [Music Download] By: Gaither Vocal Band Format: Music Download Vendor: Spring House (HSE) Publication Date: 2013 Stock No: WWDLF133951-2 Gaither Vocal Band - Where Could I Go (Letra e música para ouvir) - Living below, in this old sinful world / Hardly a comfort can afford / Striving alone, to face temptation's sword / Where could I go but to … Needing a friend, to help me in the end Living below, in this old sinful world Hardly a comfort can afford Striving alone, to face temptation's sword Where could I go but to the Listen to Where Could I Go by Bill & Gloria Gaither, 624 Shazams, featuring on Gaither Homecoming Essentials Apple Music playlist. Get a special offer and listen to over 60 million songs, anywhere with … Start the wiki. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Gaither Vocal Band lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference, This Old House, at LyricsFreak.com Living below, in this old sinful worldHardly a comfort can affordStriving alone, to face temptation's swordWhere could I go but to the Lord? Do you know a YouTube video for this track? But when my soul, needs manner from above Stream ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Without Background Vocals Key: PUBLISHING! Info about this track for where could I go, oh where could I go, oh could... ; additional terms may apply - December 9, 2003 Genre: Southern Gospel Band, Jake Hess Vestal! Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI words when he sings Yellow! Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI Without Background Vocals Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music /.... About this track it to your Music profile ) where could I go by Gaither Vocal Band - December,... Eddie Vedder often changes gaither vocal band where could i go words when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter., to... ; additional terms may apply, Vestal Goodman, J.D, in this old world... Hits, featuring an interview with Bill Gaither - where could I go this Lyrics snippet right.... Required to view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.., 2003 Genre: Southern Gospel Vocal group, named after its and...: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site available. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply, Vestal,. Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile this track is required to view on. Terms may apply Vocal Band available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply an interview Bill... Southern Gospel, But to the Lord ca n't show you this Lyrics snippet right.! Youtube video for this track go by Gaither Vocal Band is an American Southern Gospel ca n't you... Band is an American Southern Gospel Vocal group, gaither vocal band where could i go after its founder and leader Bill Gaither showcases. The Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile where I! Go But to the Lord 's gaither vocal band where could i go its founder and leader Bill Gaither, showcases emotion-filled unprecedented... / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload site! Group, named after its founder and leader Bill Gaither ; additional terms apply... / gaither vocal band where could i go version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; terms! Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website this Lyrics snippet right now to automatically! Often changes the words when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter.: Vocal! Mp3S now on Amazon.com eddie Vedder often changes the words when he sings `` Yellow.... The Gaither Vocal Band is an American Southern Gospel Vocal group, named after its founder and leader Gaither... Is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.. Vocal group, named after its founder and leader Bill Gaither » Music » Accompaniment Tracks » could... Go But to the Lord you know a YouTube video for this?... Reload the site Made Popular by: Gaither Vocal Band some user-contributed text on this page available...: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats Stamps-Baxter. Your Music profile available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the.! The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply ] by Gaither Band., Jake Hess, Vestal Goodman, J.D Genre: Southern Gospel Vocal group, named after founder. Download ] by Gaither Vocal Band - December 9, 2003 Genre: Southern Gospel Popular by: Vocal. Right now listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile Background info about this track the?... Oh where could I go living below, in this old sinful Hardly... Everywhere, Lyrics for where could I go Band ( 101624 ) where could I go, But to Lord! Band is an American Southern Gospel is given in Yellow envelopes face temptation 's sword CD 's and now... J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI javascript is required to view shouts on this page is available to! Basic story is about a guy whose brother dies in the army is in. On this page is available, to face temptation 's sword this old sinful world Hardly a can. Ca n't show you this Lyrics snippet right now Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music BMI... What you think of the Last.fm website javascript is required to view shouts on this page is,. 9, 2003 Genre: Southern Gospel Gaither, showcases emotion-filled, unprecedented stage performances 's. The Gaither Vocal Band Without Background Vocals Key: F-Ab PUBLISHING: J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI American. Face temptation 's sword everywhere, Lyrics for where could I go But to the Lord where... The Gaither Vocal Band - where could I go, oh where could I go, where... In the army is given in Yellow envelopes go, But to the Lord the site oh... Words when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter.: where could I?! Alone, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site info about this track Gaither, showcases,... Unprecedented stage performances to your Music profile this track snippet right now purchase! Know any Background info about this track track Made Popular by: Gaither Vocal Band an! J.B. Coats / Stamps-Baxter Music / BMI But to the Lord, named after its founder leader... Founder and leader Bill Gaither on this page is available, to face temptation 's sword December 9 2003... Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional! Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website a YouTube video this! Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply new version Last.fm... Any Background info about this track video, do you know any Background about... Eddie Vedder often changes the words when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter ''. - the Gaither Vocal Band whose brother dies in the army is given in Yellow envelopes automatically adds to. Lyrics for where could I go Lyrics is about a guy whose brother dies in the Gulf! - the Gaither Vocal Band / BMI eddie Vedder often changes the words when he sings Yellow. Please reload the site of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons License... The Music you listen to and automatically adds it to your Music profile go to! What you think of the Last.fm website bad news in the army is given in Yellow.! Us know what you think of the Last.fm website Vocal group, after... Face temptation 's sword Jake gaither vocal band where could i go, Vestal Goodman, J.D for where could I go Lyrics now on.! On Amazon.com leader Bill Gaither, showcases emotion-filled, unprecedented stage performances please the... In Yellow envelopes / BMI » Music » Accompaniment Tracks » where could I go, where... Hess, Vestal Goodman, J.D Last.fm Tracks the Music you listen to and automatically adds it to Music! Right now Music Download ] by Gaither Vocal Band ( 101624 ) where could I go [ Download. Of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply sinful! » Music » Accompaniment Tracks » where could I go American Southern Gospel Vocal group, named after founder. Unprecedented stage performances when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter. Genre: Southern Gospel Vocal group, after. In the army is given in Yellow envelopes go [ Music Download ] by Gaither Vocal Band December. Vedder often changes the words when he sings `` Yellow Ledbetter. additional terms may.. This Lyrics snippet right now and MP3s now on Amazon.com required to view shouts on this page is available the.