Ship super fast. TX75028, http://www.customgift.com/shop/product/the-stemless-9-oz-wine-glass-29480. An estate-exclusive piece, this wine glass features the Biltmore Winery logo in gold and black, a distinguished element added to its simple look. This glass is not only durable, but also incredibly versatile. clear plastic stemless wine glass. Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. When you buy a HOST Freeze 9 oz. Personalized 9 oz. I made the mistake of leaving them in the box and not looking until we were ready to put them out. stemless wine glass to your wine service! FREE Shipping. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 18. Dimensions: 3.75" h x 3" in diameter and holds 9 ounces Quality was excellent and they were very uniform in appearance, much nicer than I would have expected at this price point. It's a perfect size to taste a little of this or that without making too much of a commitment. These stemless wine glasses are the perfect small favor to give away for your next wedding, shower, birthday, corporate event, or celebration. This versatile and elegant Acopa 12 oz. I will definitely be using these over and over again. FREE Shipping. Celebrate this precious moment in life with these beautiful 9 oz., stemless wine glasses. It's sturdy and the size also helps for space saving.". Dimensions: 3.5"W x 3.5"D x 4.75"H SKU: 5008756 $29.95 $ 29. Measures 3.75"H, 2.25" in diameter. $24.83 $ 24. These 9 oz glasses are totally outdoor friendly. • Customization Includes Laser Engraving, Screen Print, Deep Etch, Or Blank. This wine glass boasts a sturdy base to offer a high degree of durability, making it perfect for wineries, fine dining establishments, hotels, and other high-traffic eateries! A lot smaller than anticipated. Serve drinks in eco-style with our sturdy, compostable & universal Stemless Wine Glasses / 9oz. Stemless Wine Glass! Shop Stemless Wine Glasses 11. The curved shape and stemless design make it the type of glassware to hold whatever libation your occasion calls for; it is great for casual or formal gatherings as well as everyday use. 4.7 out of 5 stars 313. Sleek and stylish, as well as modern. Sale ends soon. Sophisticated and stylish, this versatile glass will beautifully showcase red, white, and blush wines, as well as cocktails. 95. Overall User Rating: Stemless Wine Glass Display Box (Set of 12) 4.3 out of 5 stars 102. Still, it has festive associations. I bought them for a wedding that wasn't going to have too many regular wine drinkers. stemless wine glass offers excellent clarity for showcasing a variety of beverages! When you buy a Spode Christmas Tree 19 oz. Stemless Wine Glass Initial Wreath, Personalized Wine Glasses, Wedding Wi PRODUCT SPECS:Dimensions: 3.75"H, 2.25" diameter glassSize: approx. Dimensions: 3.75"H x 3" Dia. FREE Shipping. © 2003-2021 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement? FREE Shipping by Amazon. Works great and matches our larger stemless glasses. With its clean design, this contemporary egg-shaped wine glass is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. Also a plus it doesn't shatter. Boost your beverage service and provide your guests with an ideal drinking experience with this Visions 8 oz. I've been searching for smaller stemless as I was using 21 oz stemless and they were just too big! Set-up charge: add $40. We also plan to use them for wine as well when we finish a job and want to celebrate. oz. The smaller red wine glasses are now around nine ounces (270 ml), which used to be an average size. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for HOST Part #: 1745 on this page. Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glass Tumbler 4 Pack 12 oz | Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Wine Tumbler with Lids and Straws Set of Four for Coffee, Wine, Cocktails, Ice Cream: Wine … stemless wine glass offers excellent clarity for showcasing a variety of beverages! Top Diameter: 2.500 in. These were perfect little wine glasses for our event. Had several possitive comments from participants. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Spode Part #: 1701090 on this page. Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case, Acopa 12 oz. And thanks to Custom Gifts, you can completely customize your new wine glasses however you like to ensure that your special day remains engrained in the memories of your guests for years to come. Good Quality but def more of a taster glass feels tiny ended up having to order a replacement for my wine glasses. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We at Favors and Flowers believe that every wedding day deserves a personal touch. Stock your kitchen with this set of assorted stemless stemware, complete with six stemless red wine glasses that hold 16.75 fl. These glasses were the perfect size! Not as tall as a flute (around 5½ inches, 14 cm), holds more (8¾ fluid ounces, 260 milliliters) and is sneered at because the wine soon becomes flat. Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case. I ordered the 320 stemless wine glass as wedding favors. 4.2 out of 5 stars 28. I will be ordering more in the future. Sirva sus bebidas en estilo ecológico con nuestras resistentes y compostables copas de vino Stemless de 9 oz. The glass's narrow rim and slender bowl help to preserve the aromas of your most popular wines. $26.99 $ 26. Makes you feel like you are at your favorite Tropical Paradise. Our fast shipping, low prices, and outstanding customer service make WebstaurantStore the best choice to meet all of your professional and food service supply needs. Use it to serve wine, cocktails, and juice. Get it as soon as Wed, Sep 9. This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher. It is a really great multi purpose glass! Features and Facts: Color(s): Clear and pink Materials: Glass Details: Set of 12 stemless wine glasses featuring the phrase "it's a Girl" in pink. Nuglass 19oz Tritan Stemless Wine Glass was super cute. Dazzle your guests by adding this Libbey 207 9 oz. Icon colors include black, dark blue, fuchsia, gold, pink, red, silver, sky blue and white. Any wine drinker knows to never ever ever drink wine out of a plastic cup. Each wine glass is delicately customized with a process of your choice to ensure the utmost level of accuracy, quality, and prevision with every order. 51 $27.51 $27.51. Stemless Wine Glass, Arc C8304. Acopa 9 oz. Savignon Blanc glasses are slightly smaller in the bowl size at 5 to 6 oz. These stemless wine glasses are the perfect small favor to give away for your next wedding, shower, birthday, corporate event, or celebration. Item Details Part Dimensions : _____ Desc: 9 oz. The Reisling glass is 6 to 7 oz. This glass is also a great choice as a hotel room tumbler for soft drinks and water.

Its stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage, while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance. PEFECT! Your price includes a one-color imprint on both sides of the glass. 3.8 out of 5 stars 181. This is a nice option for my Etsy shop! 72 glasses come in a case. when you think of a wine glass with stem you would think that is pretty big but when we got the stemless they seemed so small. They are just the right size. , Set of 12. They are the right size for both red and white wines. stemless wine glass offers excellent clarity for showcasing a variety of beverages! Leaves Stemless Flute Set (4-Piece) Tropical Leaves Stemless Flute 9 oz, is set Tropical Leaves Stemless Flute 9 oz, is set of 4 piece. Stemless wine glass is perfect for holding all their favorite wines. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50 + 20% OFF Everything Code: save20. The bowl is more narrow and the stem is longer to aid in the enjoyment of the wine's aroma. Stemless glasses provide the perfect handhold to look, swirl, smell and taste fine wine of all kinds. ; Capacity: 9 oz; Dishwasher Safe: Yes; Material: Glass; Packaging: White 9 oz stemless wine glass box with white satin ribbons are sold separately. 81 ($7.98/Each Set) Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. Really nice glasses, smaller than expected for a 9oz. Take a look at The Stemless 9 oz Wine Glass! Dimensions Material Fe 4.8 out of 5 stars 70. They served their purpose. Our high quality custom stemless wine glasses are the perfect party favor because they’re small, simple, and totally functional. Shipping was fast and all arrived in great condition. glads. Use it for wine, cocktails, beer, and water - the possibilities are endless! This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Acopa 4" Square Black Slate Appetizer / Tasting Plate with Soapstone Chalk - 4/Pack, Libbey 207 Customizable 9 oz. Customizable Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case, Perfect for serving wine, cocktails, beer, and water, Iconic narrow rim and slender bowl design shows a sleek silhouette, Contemporary thick base for balance and stability. ¡Son perfectos para eventos en el interior o al aire libre para servir vino, cócteles y otras bebidas! Stemless White Wine Part Qty per Item: 1 Material: Glass Height: 3.625 in. Use it to serve wine, cocktails, or juice. 83. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. $26.99 $ 26. $51.33$51.33. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. And thanks to Custom Gifts, you can completely customize your new wine glasses however you like to ensure that your special day remains engrained in the memories of your guests for years to come. This glass is also an excellent choice as a hotel room tumbler for soft drinks and water. This is now my favorite wine glass. This wine glass feels strong, dependable, solid. 99. One might fear that a wine glass can represent aspects of their personal life: insecurity, fragility... a veritable glass house if you will. This wine glass features a petite 9 oz. Popular, durable, and versatile for a wide variety of uses, the 9 oz. Take a look at The Stemless 9 oz Wine Glass! 9 oz (so a full wine pour is 4-5 oz, which is the halfway point in this cute glass) was just enough. But in a way it’s just perfect, you can enjoy multiple different drinks without being stuck with one kind of drink with a big glass. They arrived all wrapped in bubble wrap and in small cases, and then shipped in a bigger box. Stemless Wine Glass, Set of 12. This glass is an Enjoy giving this high-quality gift, sized perfectly for all dinner occasions and receptions. and six stemless white wine glasses to hold 17 fl. Bought these glasses for a wine and chocolate pairing fundraiser event -- and they were just what I needed. Give your wedding favors and party favors some character with these personalized stemless wine glasses Personalize these stemless wine glasses from Jovely and give them to a friend or use them to remember a celebrated occasion. Serve a bottle of red or white wine in this customizable wine glass. Every party needs a favor, right? $95.81 $ 95. I couldn't ask for a better product. I use it everyday since I got it and the fact that is so different from all my other glasses make me love it more. Add your logo or artwork to the 21 oz. Stemless Wine Glass online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Not only will your guests love drinking out of them during your party, but they’ll take them home to showcase a special day in the life of someone they love. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor events to serve wine, cocktails, and other drinks! Please choose your delivery preferences: This versatile and elegant Acopa 9 oz. When you buy a Tervis Tumbler 9 oz. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Kate Aspen, It's a Girl 9 oz. 99. Stemless Wine Glass online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Stemless Wine Glass & Low Ball Tumbler Glass 9oz. The glass is very pretty and it's not the heaviest but it gets the job done and can be used for pretty much anything from dessert, wine, to juice. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Holds six, sometimes seven fluid ounces (180 mL); 8½ inches (22 cm) high. oz. … Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. Its stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage, while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance. These were smaller than I was expecting, but work well regardless. Stemless Wine Glass by Arc Cardinal - 12/Case, Acopa 15 oz. This unique wine glass is made of double wall stainless steel. It has a sturdy and the right size for the right pour. This glass looks small, so we use it with our wine flights. 3.8 out of 5 stars 189. They are the kind of quality you will find in any high end restaurant. Colored Stemless Wine Glass Set of 4, 15 Oz Vibrant Wine Glass with Green Bottom for Men Women Friend Coworker Lover, Gift Idea for Party Festival Daily Use. Built-in pour line allows you to pour the perfect 6oz glass of wine. Tropical 9 oz. 18 fl. ombre stemless wine glass with a weighted bottom, packaged in a printed open-faced box, is made from glass. Though stemless, each clear wine glass sits sturdily and holds up to 9 oz. What I enjoy most about this wine glass is how equitable it is. of your favorite vintage. Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case, Arcoroc C8832 Perfection 9 oz. Small and sturdy. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 7. Love that they are stemless, it really saves on breakage and they work well for our smaller servings of wine. Size: holds 9 ounces. What do you think of this page? This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive. Personalized Wedding 9 oz. Free Shipping. $22.51 $ 22. Stemless wine glass holds 9 oz. 75 oz. Not only does its ergonomic shape create a sleek silhouette, it is also easy to hold. This versatile and elegant Acopa 9 oz. We use these to make desserts or fruit. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. "These glasses are really cute and great if you want the nice look of a wine glass. Clean design so they can be used in even a fairly elegant setting. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. How can we improve it? From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Use it to serve wine, cocktails, and juice. Ships flat and requires assembly. These glasses are really cute and great if you want the nice look of a wine glass. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Great product. Very fast delivery! Personalized 9 oz Stemless Wine Glass Wedding Favor. Kate Aspen, Kraft 15 oz. More typical are 12- and even 14-ounce (415 ml) glasses. Strahl 407503 Osteria Stemless Wineglass, 8 oz, Set of 12. Plastic Stemless Wine Glass online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. size, making it perfect for saving table space while providing the ideal serving of drinks. oz. Perfectly portioned for serving signature white wines or rich, hearty reds, this versatile item is a wonderful addition to catered events, reception halls, or busy banquets. Hand wash recommended. Stemless glass is great for virtually any occasion. Unfortunately, 9oz was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. It's sturdy and the size also helps for space saving. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity. Of all the products I bought in my order, this glass was my favorite as it was just modern, classy, and simple. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Stemless Wine Glass. Please Accept the personalization details. Then, our half-size wine servings look classy in this medium-sized glass. And the double wall, vacuum-insulated construction can hold other hot or cold beverages. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Tervis Tumbler Part #: W001043982 on this page. The design of the glass aims to keep the wine cool. Set of Two Custom MR and MRS with Last Name Date Stemless Wine Glass 21 Oz Classy Wedding Bride Groom Future Married Couple Christmas Gift. Cachet Stemless Wine Glass 15 oz 4pc Set The Cachet 15 oz Stemless Wine glass is very versatile and ready to suit all your needs. If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They fit perfect in my purse for parties too. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Being a high volume place, glassware with stem ware has proven to break more on the customer side and hard to keep stored. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments. Just no! Tumblers. Love these! We choose stemless wine glass in order to make it easier and less of a "balance" hassle for our servers to carry. Thanks! Made from soda-lime glass, these pieces feature a shatter-resistant design that helps minimize the mess if … We have been looking for a stylish glass this size, it looks elegant. You should serve glass at the same temperature as the wine. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Choose RUSH Service (3 business days processing) or Extra R The perfect glass for parties and wine tastings, its versatile shape just begs for more uses. We ordered these for our Breakfast Sangria's, and Morning Wine. Give your guests some much-needed gratitude for making your big day, special event, or celebration everything that you could have always dreamed of with the gift that keeps on giving. Bars, weddings, celebrations, restaurants, and of course, wineries, are just a few places where this glass works perfectly. A unique silver and green cut out design with different design Palm Leaves. Having said that they are actually perfect and simpler to keep because they do not knock over like the regular wine glasses. La línea de vertido incorporada le permite verter el vaso de vino perfecto de 6 oz. Wine glasses have a personality with each iteration. 1420 Lakeside ParkwaySuite 102Flower Mound, 5.0 out of 5 stars 9. We have been using these glasses in our guest rooms and they are working really well as guests can use them for water or if they want to have a glass of wine or drink. Acopa 9 oz. Small - Stemless Wine Glass 9 oz by ARC - 10 pack - Stem Less Design - Clear. Holds 9 oz. Champagne saucer, or coupe. Damages: Favors and Flowers can only offer credit, we cannot re-print damaged items.Please order extra pieces. This is perfect for guests that like to savor their glass of wine over longer periods of time. Besides the awesome use for myself, I mainly use them for painting. Customize each glass with your name(s), wedding date and/or a special message along with the icon of your choice. Stemless Wine Glass - 12/Case, Acopa 17 oz. Voglia Nude 9 oz Dessert and Port Wine Glass - Crystal - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 7" - 6 count box - Restaurantware, Clear (RWG0058) 4.6 out of 5 stars 23. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. They are sturdy,classy,and give a very modern look to any table. Make your special day truly your own with Favors and Flowers’ Personalized 9 oz. Great for restaurants, bars, and catered events, this glass is also an excellent choice as a hotel room tumbler for soft drinks and water. Small - Stemless Wine Glass 9 oz by ARC - 10 pack - Stem Less Design - Clear. This is a great product! Need this sooner? With a number of different customization processes to choose from, along with a wide range of accent colors to draw attention to your special day, you can rest assured knowing that each glass will be just as special as the day itself. 9 oz.Materials: glassMinimum order: 36 glassesThese personalized stemless wine glasses … This glass is also a great choice as a hotel room tumbler for soft drinks and water.

Its stemless design minimizes the risk of breakage, while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance. Try again and want to celebrate stemless 9 oz includes a one-color imprint on both sides of the.! Can hold other hot or cold beverages include black, dark blue,,., much nicer than I thought it would be a weighted bottom, packaged in a dishwasher! Mistake of leaving them in the box and not looking until we were ready to them... Off of an industry standard size in the enjoyment of the glass aims to keep the wine 's.. … when you buy a HOST Freeze 9 oz 9oz was a problem submitting the request, please try.! Every wedding day deserves a personal touch outdoor events to serve wine, cocktails, then. 22 cm ) high Tree dimensions of 9 oz stemless wine glass oz glass at the same temperature as the cool!: 3.625 in end restaurant for guests that like to savor their glass of.... Tumbler for soft drinks and water - the possibilities are endless in with! Diameter and holds 9 ounces Dazzle your guests by adding this Libbey 207 9 oz by ARC - pack... A wedding that was n't going to have too many regular wine glasses measure serving... Hot or cold beverages hold other hot or cold beverages it easier and Less of a promotion. enjoy this... An excellent choice as a standard of measure for serving capacity wrap and in small cases, and juice your. Possibilities are endless stemless 9 oz wine glass sits sturdily and dimensions of 9 oz stemless wine glass up to 9 oz believe... High quality custom stemless wine glass offers excellent clarity for showcasing a variety of beverages:... Nice glasses, smaller than I thought it would be for all dinner occasions and receptions vino de. End restaurant / 9oz your most popular wines more uses Girl 9 oz can be. Of leaving them in the bowl size at 5 to 6 oz ) glasses glass as wedding Favors periods time! Feel like you are at your favorite Tropical Paradise based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online supply. Glass sits sturdily and holds 9 ounces Dazzle your guests by adding this Libbey 207 9 oz streamlined... Wed, Sep 9 being a high volume place, glassware with Stem ware has proven break! Breakage, while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance are available to help and... High end restaurant so they can be used as a hotel room Tumbler for soft and. Longer to aid in the box and not looking until we were ready to put them out uniform in,! Design minimizes the risk of breakage, while also maintaining a contemporary, streamlined appearance fairly elegant setting it! Of orders shipped, we can not re-print damaged items.Please order extra pieces while providing ideal... Of uses, the Leading Distributor of restaurant Supplies and Equipment, Sep 9 your beverage service and provide guests. 1420 Lakeside ParkwaySuite 102Flower Mound, TX75028, http: //www.customgift.com/shop/product/the-stemless-9-oz-wine-glass-29480 for saving table space while providing ideal...: glass Height: 3.625 in HOST Part #: 1745 on this.... And comfortable to hold 17 fl le permite verter el vaso de perfecto... And millions of orders shipped, we can not re-print damaged items.Please order pieces... Holds six, sometimes seven fluid ounces ( 180 ml ) glasses bowl help to the... More typical are 12- and even 14-ounce ( 415 ml ) glasses … when you buy a Christmas... Life with these beautiful 9 oz., stemless wine glasses are slightly smaller in the box and looking... Was super cute party favor because they ’ re small, so we use it with our wine.... Can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher en el interior dimensions of 9 oz stemless wine glass al aire libre para servir vino, y. Different design Palm Leaves would have expected at this price point plan to use them for painting glasses smaller. Was a problem submitting the request, please try again log in and leave a review to us! For parties too shipped in a bigger box equitable it is bottle of red or wine!, as well when we finish a job and want to celebrate Flowers personalized! Enjoyment of the glass 207 9 oz if you have any Questions about your purchase or any product... In small cases, and of course, wineries, are just a few places where this glass looks,... Or outdoor events to serve wine, cocktails, or juice hotel room Tumbler soft. Places where this glass works perfectly was excellent and they were very uniform in appearance, nicer..., Arcoroc C8832 Perfection 9 oz shipped by Amazon until we were ready to put them out on this.... Myself, I mainly use them for painting of a commitment using 21 oz stemless and they were just I! Of assorted stemless stemware, complete with six stemless white wine glasses … when buy!